THE LAST ONE




ZARA jacket (here) | WEEKDAY top | H&M trousers | VANS sneakers 








Yesterday strolling around between shops and boutiques I bumped into Zara store, generally I don't really like to shop in big department stores during the sales season because there is too much confusion and for me becomes hard to find the perfect item, and then i always look at the new collections. But while I was looking around I've seen this jacket in a corner of the store, I have to admit I eyed up this jacket on Zara website some months ago but I never decided to buy it, since yesterday when I saw the last one piece.
I have to say I am really happy about this purchase because I love to play with different clothes shapes and this jacket have the perfect cut to stimolate my imagination, so I think you will see it very often here on the blog in the future.











1 comment: